The Deluxe Demo will be exclusive to PlayStation PLUS subscribers through the PlayStation Store and Xbox Live Gold members through the Microsoft Store, and will be playable 22 February and run through 24 February. The upcoming demo will consist of online Ranked match, as well as Free Training, Tutorial, Command Training, Combo Challenge, and an introduction to Story mode. The Demo will feature all 24 characters available at launch and all hairstyles and glasses will be available for each of the playable characters.
- Communication concerning Lobby Matches being in the Deluxe Demo were incorrect, they are in fact not included. We sincerely apologize for the confusion. (22nd February Updated)
- The Deluxe Demo will be exclusive to PlayStation PLUS subscribers through the PlayStation Store and Xbox Live Gold members through the Microsoft Store.
- Install data will be available for pre-download on the PlayStation™Store and the Microsoft Store from 21/2/2019(Thursday)
- This "Deluxe Demo"’s online versus mode will only include a limited amount of features, and hence will differ from the final product.
- This "Deluxe Demo" will be available for a limited amount of time.
- Use of the Deluxe Demo necessitates login to the PlayStation™Network (PS4) or the Xbox Live (Xbox One).
- Play period may be modified without prior notice.
Kasumi, Helena, Hayate, Hayabusa, Jann Lee, Zack, Diego, Rig, Hitomi, Leifang, Ayane, Marie Rose, Honoka, Bayman, Bass, Tina, Mila, Christie, Nico, Kokoro, La Mariposa, Brad Wong, Eliot, And Raidou.
■STORY (Introduction Only)
- COMBO CHALLENGE
- COMMAND TRAINING
- FREE TRAINING (with Throwdown Challenges ON)
- RANKED MATCH
We would like to gather your feedback on this "Deluxe Demo" for further improvement and enhancement.
Survey Period: 23/2/2019(Saturday) - 28/2/2019(Thursday) (JST)